30.10.11

Happy Halloween!

This is Halloween, by the residents of Halloween Town:


some of my favorite Halloween movies:

*
spooky Halloween music:


tracklist:
1. If I had a Heart // Fever Ray 2. Gallows // CocoRosie 3. Night // Tasseomancy 4. Warpaint // Warpaint 5. Kill That Clown // Sóley 6. Magic Rabbit // My Brightest Diamond 7. Red Right Hand // 8. Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds 9. Tourniquet // Rasputina 10. Werewolf // Cat Power 11. Repos // Jorane 12. The Score // Sarah Slean 13. Under Ice // Kate Bush 14. Ghost Song // Patrick Wolf 
*
*
fun and silly Halloween music:  

tracklist:
1. "I got a Rock" // Charlie Brown (It's the Great Pumpking, Charlie Brown) 2. Anything can Happen on Hallloween // Tim Curry (The Worst Witch OST) 3. Beetle Juice Main Titles // Danny Elfman 4. I Put a Spell on You // Bette Midler (Hocus Pocus OST) 5. Friday the 13th theme // Harry Manfredini 6. Remains of the Day // Danny Elfman (The Corpse Bride OST) 7. Double Troubel // John Williams (Harry Potter & The Prisoner of Azkaban OST) 8. Come Little Children // Sarah Jessica Parker (Hocus Pocus OST) 9. Ghostbusters // Ray Parker Jr. 10. Monster Mash // Bobby "Boris" Pickett 11. The Addams Family Them Song // Vic Mizzy 12. Ding, Dong! The Witch is Dead // The Fifth Estate 13. This is Hallloween // The Residents of Hallloween Town (The Nightmare Before Christmas OST) 14. Dance of the Witches // John Williams (The Witches of Eastswick OST)
*

(movies in this post: Hocus Pocus, The Corpse Bride, The Witches, Sleepy Hollow, The Witches of Eastwik, The Addams Family (I & II), Clue, Casper, Ghostsbusters, Beetlejuice, )


Happy Hallloween! xxx

10 comments:

  1. This is so, so lovely. I was about to ask you for Halloween movies, since I'll be alone as per ever but didn't want to wallow in sadness on All Hallow's Eve, so I'm grateful for this post (as well as everything you put together). I hope you have a lovely Hallow's Eve, I hope you dress up and aren't visited by the bad kind of witches. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Yes. This post makes me want to wear witch beads and a tattered black dress and prance around a rotting tree. Then go inside and watch Corpse Bride.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect Hallows Eve post. The pictures and the playlist fit right into the holiday. That picture of the Sanderson sisters is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful! Happy Hallowe'en to you, too. Thank you for all the fun and spooky things to explore in this post. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Halloween sweetling! What a lovely post. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your drawing, Hocus Pocus makes me so nostalgic. Sleepy Hollow (will definitely be watching this year), The Witches, The Addams Family, wonderful. I am actually being Wednesday Addams this year, I hope you have tons of fun dearest!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so love the idea of hallowe'en, it's just I never seem to do anything about it. Especially when it falls on a school night and I can't quite justify staying up all night watching movies. Ah well. This is a wonderful post, and it has certainly made me feel far more hallowe'en-y than I otherwise would have done. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love pretty much every movie on your list. :) Especially The Adams Family. I watched Hocus Pocus this past weekend.

    ReplyDelete