Back from slight hiatus. I am still feeling tired and my bones are screaming because they want to sleep. They want ghosts-less nights and little soft dreams.
But the hours tic-tic away, and still the Sandman has not come. No worries though. Tomorrow is a do-nothing day. A bed-refuge day. A let's-see-how-soft-we-can-whisper-and-how-loud-we-can-laugh day. I'm smiling just thinking about it.
I've decided to try and put the poems I've written together in some sort of coherent whole. Just to see what it would feel like. I don't think they are that good or special, but I still do like them and I like writing them. If you have the time, please do read them and tell me which one is your favorite :)
- It was shiny and round and white and oh so beautiful....
- Let's swallow fireflies and shine from the inside...
- Ghosts hide in salt circles and hollow trees...
- In the windswept labyrinth of stones and bricks and time...
- About the stars
- Hauted houses
- Red (based on Red Riding Hood)
- Snow (Based on Snow White)
- Inner Landscapes
Also, new layout. Thanks to seafarings for the codes. I don't know if I like it or not, but I spent too much time on it to change it now. It'll have to stay this way for a while. What do you think?
And I put a box in the sidebar that links directly to my formspring if you want to comment or ask me questions, I'm always happy to hear from you :)
love you all,